B.S., The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
Member, Turnaround Management Association
Carolinas Chapter Board Member, International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
Elaine T. Rudisill, Managing Director, Emeritus
Elaine is a highly effective, “results oriented” professional with over 35 years of financial experience in diverse industries including: automotive, aviation and pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution, health care, biotech and waste management industries. Since joining Finley Group in 2001, Elaine has advised many of her clients on matters involving financial best practices and reporting, bankruptcy, corporate liquidations, acquisitions and merger integration. She has served as a Financial Advisor, Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”), Chief Restructuring Officer (“CRO”) and a Chapter 11 Trustee. She has been extremely effective in controlling costs, returning profitability, selling non-core assets . . . thus, maximizing recovery. Some of those roles include:
- CFO of Wash Depot, where she assisted the company through a successful bankruptcy reorganization.
- CRO of Carolina Steel and Wire, where she lead the successful reorganization of two of the Company’s subsidiaries.
- CFO at HLM Design, a national architectural and engineering firm, where she was responsible for selling the firm through a 363 bankruptcy transaction to Heery International, a multi-national firm.
- Chapter 11 Trustee in a Complex Chapter 11 Case of a Mix Use Residential/Retail Development, where she was responsible for the daily operations of the Development, investigation into the debtors prior actions and assets, and all case administration resulting in a 100% plus interest return to the Unsecured Creditors.
- CRO of DRI Corporation, where she was responsible for selling the Company as a going-concern through a 363 bankruptcy transaction, resulting in a 100% plus interest return to the Unsecured Creditors and Preferred Shareholders
In addition to her interim management/advisory work, Elaine has extensive experience in due diligence work and forensics. Elaine has performed many successful forensic reviews resulting in significant returns to clients and creditors.
Prior to joining Finley Group, Elaine spent 6 years as the Chief Financial Officer of two public companies. In this capacity she completed a successful IPO and various private stock placements.